BETHLEHEM Albany County Executive Dan McCoy will be giving his State of the County talk Wednesday, June 11, at 7 p.m. at Bethlehem Town Hall, as part of the regular town board meeting, which begins at 6 p.m.
The county executive will also hold local office hours at Bethlehem Town Hall the following day, Thursday, June 12, from 4-6 p.m., in room 101. Residents can come in during those hours to talk to the McCoy.
McCoy will also be making his way across the county delivering his State of the County talk, with the following dates in Spotlight News' coverage area:
- Menands Village Board of Trustees meeting — Monday, June 16, 7 p.m., at 250 Broadway.
- Colonie Town Board meeting — Thursday, June 19, 7 p.m., at 534 Loudon Road.
- Coeymans Town Board meeting, Monday, June 23, 7 p.m., at 18 Russell Ave. in Ravena.
- Colonie Village Hall — Tuesday, July 1, 10 a.m., at 2 Thunder Road.
- Guilderland Town Board meeting — Tuesday, July, 7:30 p.m., at 5209 Western Turnpike Blvd.
- Voorheesville Village Board of Trustees meeting — Tuesday, July 22, 7 p.m., at 29 Voorheesville Ave.
- New Scotland Town Board meeting — Wednesday, Aug. 13, 7 p.m., at 2029 New Scotland Road in Slingerlands.
McCoy's other local office hour visits are also the following dates:
- Coeymans Town Hall — Monday, June 2, 4-6 p.m.
- Menands Village Hall — Wednesday, June 18, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Guilderland Town Hall, in the community room — Tuesday, June 24, 5:30-7 p.m.
- New Scotland Town Hall — Tuesday, July 8, 4–6 p.m.
- Town of Colonie, in the community room at The Crossings — Wednesday, July 9, 4–6 p.m.
- Altamont Free Library — Thursday, July 10, 4-6 p.m.
- Voorheesville Village Hall — Wednesday, July 16, 5–6:30 p.m.
- Colonie Village Hall — Thursday, July 24, 5-7 p.m.